Glorious Garden Design Sussex
At Glorious Gardens we want to sit down with you and help you make the garden that you will really love.
We are very committed to every detail and because we are also gardeners and maintain gardens throughout Sussex we will make sure that the design is practical as well as beautiful to look at.
We offer a range of garden services to our clients in Sussex.
We are happy to help you select a few perfectly placed feature trees, design a planting plan or we can design and implement a whole new garden for you which may include water features, rendered walls and patios.
The main thing we offer is a complete, trustworthy and knowledgeable service where we help you create a garden that really works for you.
Press here to sign up for a weekly blog full of the beautiful gardens I work with each week
Make A Bee Waterer and Help Hydrate Our Pollinators
Bees need a safe water source since water is not always readily available.
Our gardens benefit greatly from hard-working bees, as a bee can pollinate an estimated 2,000 flowers every day. Bees make a great contribution to our food chain.
Many water sources pose a drowning risk for the tiny pollinators. Provide a water feeder by filling a shallow bowl with marbles and water to hydrate the bees.
Read more here
Organic Gardening Advice for a Better Garden
Nothing is more fulfilling than growing your own flowers, vegetable or fruits in the garden. Organic gardening is easy with the right information.
· Plant crops in blocks to save space in the garden. Rows leave too much space between plants.
· You do not require a vast garden. You can grow some crops on balconies and other available spaces around the house.
· Water the garden regularly to ensure healthy plants.
· Healthy soil produces the best plants that can withstand pests and diseases.
· Make a convenient cleaning station next to the garden hose or faucet.
· Keep a garden journal or a record of progress to help you get better at organic gardening and find the required inspiration.
Read the full story here
25 Biggest Landscaping Mistakes
These are common mistakes that people make when doing their landscaping projects.
1. Improper plant placement in the garden.
2. Excessive ornamentation of the lawn.
3. Planting the wrong plants.
4. Failure to recycle organic matter.
5. Cutting grass too low.
6. Too much of the same thing.
7. Improper fertilizing.
8. Being shortsighted and not knowing how plants will be eventually.
Read more here